Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Basin Task Force Meeting Minutes 3-21-2019 - City of Vergennes Basin Task Force Agenda March 21, 2019 – 6:30PM Vergennes City Manager’s Office Attending: David Austin, Tim Cowan, Bill Benton, Mike Winslow, Tim Cook 1. Call to Order 6:34 PM 2. Visitors – none 3. Approval of Minutes – Moved by Bill; Second by Mike. Approved unanimously. 4. Citizens’ Comments – none … Continue reading Basin Task Force Meeting Minutes 3-21-2019
- Development Review Board Minutes 3-18-2019 - DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MARCH 18, 2019 Members Present: Vice-Chair Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport, Teresa Hyndman, Jason Mullin, Jason Farrell (until 8 P.M.), Tim Cook. Members Absent: Brent Rakowski Guests: Greg Carlton, Glenn Kimball, William Burke, Dana Paul, Sam Gignoux Present: Zoning Administrator Peter Garon Vice-Chair Don Peabody called the regular meeting to … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes 3-18-2019
- Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda 3-21-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES BASIN TASK FORCE MEETING AGENDA MARCH 21, 2019-6:30pm VERGENNES CITY HALL CALL TO ORDER, AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA VISITORS APPROVAL OF MINUTES CITIZEN’S COMMENTS BUSINESS REVIEW OF DOWNTOWN BASIN MASTER PLAN DISCUSSION RE: LOOK/FEEL/FUNCTION IDENTIFY POTENTIAL SHORT TERM IMPROVEMENTS SET DATE FOR SITE VISIT SET DATE AND SCOPE FOR WORK DAY SET … Continue reading Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda 3-21-2019
- Planning Commission Minutes -3-11-19 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES SPECIAL MEETING MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2019 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Danelle Birong, Cheryl Brinkman, Christine Garrow, Carrie Macfarlane, Tim Cook Members Absent: John Coburn Also Present: Peter Garon-Zoning Administrator Shannon called the special meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. There were no changes to the agenda … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes -3-11-19
- Development Review Board Agenda 3-18-19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – March 18, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall Amendments to the Agenda. Public Hearing – To consider the request by Gregory and Heather Carlton for site plan and conditional use review for a Bed and Breakfast (Airbnb) at 54 MacDonough Drive. The request will be … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 3-18-19