Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Development Review Board Agenda, June 17, 2019 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – June 17, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall Amendments to the Agenda. Public Hearing – To consider the request by Donna Blais to demolish the existing structure at 130 Green Street. The request will be considered under Section 1604 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations. … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda, June 17, 2019
- City Council Budget Meeting 6-18-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VT SPECIAL BUDGET MEETING OF THE VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL JUNE 18, 2019 5:30 PM VERGENNES OPERA HOUSE THE VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL WILL HOLD A SPECIAL BUDGET MEETING TUESDAY JUNE 18 AT 5:30Pm IN THE VERGENNES OPERA HOUSE. THE PURPOSE OF THE MEETING IS TO DISCUSS THE PROPOSED 2019/2020 BUDGET. THIS MEETING IS … Continue reading City Council Budget Meeting 6-18-2019
- Recreation Committee Meeting 6-12-2019 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Recreation Committee Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall June 12, 2019 6:00 p.m. Amendments to Agenda 5 min Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 5/8/2019 5 min Hear Visitors 10 min Bike Trail Update 5 min Build FY 2020 Budget 20 min Recreation coordinator and programming. 5 min New business 10 min … Continue reading Recreation Committee Meeting 6-12-2019
- City Council Agenda 6-11-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL June 11, 2019 5:30 p.m. Vergennes City Hall AGENDA 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 2. Visitors- 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrant* 4. Citizen’s Comments (Issues not otherwise on agenda) 6. Business: a. Lister Position Vacancy** b. State Revolving Loan … Continue reading City Council Agenda 6-11-2019
- Basin Task Force Meeting Minutes 6-6-2019 - The Basin Task Force Meeting of June 6, 2019 failed to have a quorum, therefore no actions related to the agenda were taken. Accordingly, no minutes to that meeting are available.