Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Development Review Board Minutes – 01-21-2019 - DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING JANUARY 21, 2019 Members Present: Chair Brent Rakowski, Tim Cook, Steve Rapoport, Teresa Hyndman, Jason Farrell, (Don Peabody by phone). Members Absent: Jason Mullen Guests: Heidi Mahoney Present: Zoning Administrator Peter Garon Chair Brent Rakowski called the regular meeting to order at 7 p.m. Item #2 was changed to … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes – 01-21-2019
- City Council Agenda 1-22-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL January 22, 2019 5:30 p.m. Fire Station Meeting Room AGENDA 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 2. Visitors- 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrant* 4. Citizen’s Comments (Issues not otherwise on agenda) 6. Business: a. Viewing of the new fire truck … Continue reading City Council Agenda 1-22-2019
- DRB Agenda, 1/21/19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – January 21, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall Amendments to the Agenda. Conditional Use Review – Witherbee, LLC. Exterior alterations to 186 Main Street (Steven’s House). Municipal Plan Input. Review and accept minutes of previous meeting, October 15, 2018. Organizational meeting to select a Chair, … Continue reading DRB Agenda, 1/21/19
- City Council Minutes 01-8-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING JANUARY 8, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:32 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station meeting room. Those in attendance were: Mayor Renny Perry Alderman David Small Deputy Mayor Jeffrey Fritz City Manager Mathew Chabot Alderman David Austin City Clerk Joan Devine Alderman Lowell Bertrand Shannon Haggett … Continue reading City Council Minutes 01-8-2019
- Rec Committee Minutes 1-9-2019 - MINUTES City of Vergennes Recreation Committee Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall January 9, 2019 6:00 p.m. Present: Tim Cook, Lisa Casey, Matt DeBlois, Erin Roche, Lynne Rapoport, Sierra Bertrand, Heather Simons Amendments to Agenda 5 min No amendments to the agenda. Hear Visitors 5 min Can the pool committee be part of the Rec Committee? … Continue reading Rec Committee Minutes 1-9-2019