Vergennes Seeks City Manager
The City of Vergennes, Vermont (population 2,500) provides a talented city management professional the opportunity to lead the day-to-day operation of Vermont’s oldest city. Close to the shores of Lake Champlain and an easy drive to the college towns of Burlington and Middlebury, Vergennes is a thriving community situated in the heart of the Champlain Valley operating under a City Charter with a Council-Manager form of government. The City Council is comprised of a Mayor and six Council members who appoint a City Manager to manage operations. The City Manager has authority over the City’s 17 full-time employees and is responsible for an annual operating of budget of $2,138,942. If you are interested in this job, read more.
New on Vergennes.org
- Development Review Board Agenda 04-16-2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Development Review Board City Hall Regular Meeting April 16, 2018 6:30 p.m. Site Visit H.V. 205, Inc. Armory Lane 7 p.m. City Hall 1. Public Hearing (continued) – H.V. 2005, Inc., Housing Vermont/Addison County Community Trust, Armory Lane, Multiple-family Dwelling, Site Plan Review, Conditional Use Review, Local Act 250 Review 2. … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 04-16-2018
- Development Review Board Minutes 03-26-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2018 Members Present: Peter Garon, Brent Rakowski, Tim Cook, Jason Mullin, Steve Rapoport, Alternate Member Lowell Bertrand Members Absent: Jason Farrell, Don Peabody Meeting Guests: Brett Simison, Amy Yuen, Connor Simison, Charlotte Simison, Samantha Dunn, Elise Shanbacker, Jean Terwilliger, Andrea Murray, Derick Read, … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes 03-26-2018
- City Council Agenda 04-10-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL April 10, 2018 5:30 p.m. Fire Station Meeting Room AGENDA 5:30: 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 5:35: 2. Visitors 5:40: 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrants* 5:45: 4. Citizen’s Comments (Issues not otherwise on agenda) 5:50: 5. Business: Appointment to … Continue reading City Council Agenda 04-10-2018
- City Council Minutes 03-27-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING / PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE ZONING AND SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS March 27, 2018 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry was unable to attend the meeting so, in his absence, Deputy Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. Those in attendance were: … Continue reading City Council Minutes 03-27-2018
- Planning Commission Minutes 04-02-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2018 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Tim Cook, Cheryl Brinkman, John Coburn, Danelle Birong, Christine Garrow, Carrie Macfarlane Also Present: Mel Hawley, Zoning Administrator Shannon called the regular meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. He asked if there were any proposed amendments … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes 04-02-2018