Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Draft Planning Commission Minutes, 12/2/19 - CITY OF VERGENNES DRAFT PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2019 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Tim Cook, Cheryl Brinkman Members Absent: John Coburn, Danelle Birong, Carrie Macfarlane Present: Peter Garon, Zoning Administrator; Carl Cole Chair Shannon Haggett called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. There were no amendments to the … Continue reading Draft Planning Commission Minutes, 12/2/19
- City Council Minutes 11-26-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL NOVEMBER 26, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. in the conference room at City Hall. Those in attendance were: Mayor Jeff Fritz City Clerk Joan Devine Deputy Mayor Lynn Donnelly Shannon Haggett Alderman William Benton Scott Hardy Alderman David Austin Sierra Bertrand Alderman Mark Koenig … Continue reading City Council Minutes 11-26-2019
- Planning Commission Agenda, 12-2-19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Planning Commission Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall December 2, 2019 7:00 p.m. 1. Amendments to Agenda 5 min 2. Hear Visitors 5 min 3. Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 11/04/2019 5 min 4. Continued Review of the Plan Update 90 min 5. Areas of Interest updates 15 min a) Transportation … Continue reading Planning Commission Agenda, 12-2-19
- City Council Meeting 11-26-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL November 26, 2019 5:30 p.m. Vergennes City Hall AGENDA 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 2. Visitors 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrant 4. Business: a. Scott Hardy Macintosh Park Bike Park Proposal b. Recreation Committee Proposal c. Succession Planning Committee … Continue reading City Council Meeting 11-26-2019
- City Council Minutes 11-12-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL NOVEMBER 12, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall in the conference room. Mayor Fritz advised Deputy Mayor Donnelly is attending the meeting by means of video conferencing. Brian Gebo and his son Aidan, who is working on a merit badge requirement … Continue reading City Council Minutes 11-12-2019