Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Vergennes City Council 11-13-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING NOVEMBER 13, 2018 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. The agenda was amended by adding Mahaiwe, LLC vs City of Vergennes appeal. Those in attendance were: Mayor Renny Perry Michael Daniels Deputy Mayor Jeffrey Fritz Sheila Turpin Alderman David … Continue reading Vergennes City Council 11-13-2018
- Recreation Committee Agenda 11-14-2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Recreation Commission Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall November 14, 2018 6:00 p.m. Amendments to Agenda 5 min Hear Visitors 5 min Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 10/08/2018 5 min Review Committee Charge 5 min Adoption of mission statement 10 min Adoption of 2019 goals 10 min Assigning of subcommittee(s) 5 … Continue reading Recreation Committee Agenda 11-14-2018
- City Council Meeting Agenda 11-13-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL November 13, 2018 5:30 p.m. Fire Station Meeting Room AGENDA 5:30: 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 5:40: 2. Visitors- Tania Bolduc, Martha Mack, Erin Roche 5:50: 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrant* 5:55: 4. Citizen’s Comments (Issues not otherwise on … Continue reading City Council Meeting Agenda 11-13-2018
- Planning Commission Minutes 11-5-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2018 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Danelle Birong, Cheryl Brinkman, Tim Cook, Christine Garrow, Carrie Macfarlane, John Coburn (At 715 PM) Also Present: Peter Garon, Zoning Administrator, Adam Lougee, Executive Director, Addison County Regional Planning Commission … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes 11-5-2018
- Election Results – November 2018 - Here are the election results for November 6, 2018. We had 1,148 ballots cast out of 1,935 registered voters (59.33%). November 6, 2018 Election Results [.pdf]