Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Development Review Board Agenda 10-15-2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – October 15, 2018 7 p.m. City Hall Amendments to the Agenda. Edward and Cecile Gebo – Request for waiver of side yard setback to construct an accessory dwelling. Peter Garon -Demolition of Accessory Structure in Historic Neighborhood District (see Section 1604.F.11) Review and accept … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 10-15-2018
- City Council Minutes 10-09-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING OCTOBER 09, 2018 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. Those in attendance were: Mayor Renny Perry City Manager Mathew Chabot Deputy Mayor Jeffrey Fritz City Clerk Joan Devine Alderman David Austin Sierra Bertrand Alderman Lowell Bertrand Sue Ferland Alderman Mark … Continue reading City Council Minutes 10-09-2018
- City Council Agenda 10-09-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL October 9, 2018 5:30 p.m. Fire Station Meeting Room AGENDA 5:30: 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 5:40: 2. Visitors 5:50: 3. Approval of Minutes and Warrant* 5:55: 4. Citizen’s Comments (Issues not otherwise on agenda) 6:05: 5. Business: a. NIMS … Continue reading City Council Agenda 10-09-2018
- Planning Commission Minutes 10-1-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2018 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Danelle Birong, Cheryl Brinkman, Tim Cook, Christine Garrow, Carrie Macfarlane Members Absent: John Coburn Also Present: Peter Garon, Zoning Administrator; Emily Tupper Shannon called the regular meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. He asked if … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes 10-1-2018
- City Council Minutes 09-25-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING AND PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING September 25, 2018 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. Those in attendance were: Mayor Renny Perry Shannon Haggett Deputy Mayor Jeffrey Fritz Anna Rakowski Alderman David Austin Sierra Bertrand Alderman Lowell Bertrand Summer Chabot Alderman … Continue reading City Council Minutes 09-25-2018