Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Draft Development Review Board Minutes, 4-15-2019 - DRAFT DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING APRIL 15, 2019 Members Present: Chair Brent Rakowski, Vice-Chair Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport, Jason Mullin, Jason Farrell, Tim Cook. Members Absent: Teresa Hyndman Guests: Glenn Kimball, Sam Gignoux, Tim Ryan, Tina Booska Present: Zoning Administrator Peter Garon The meeting was preceded by a site visit to 77 Green … Continue reading Draft Development Review Board Minutes, 4-15-2019
- Basin Task Force Agenda 4-18-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES BASIN TASK FORCE MEETING AGENDA APRIL 18, 2019-6:30pm VERGENNES CITY HALL CALL TO ORDER, AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA VISITORS BUSINESS-WALKTHROUGH OF MACDONOUGH PARK DOCKS KIOSK PARKING WALKING PATH SIGNAGE CANOE PORTAGE RECONVENE AT CITY HALL APPROVAL OF MINUTES CITIZEN’S COMMENTS ADJOURNMENT
- City Council Minutes 04-09-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL APRIL 09, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station meeting room located at 50 Green Street. Those in attendance were: Mayor Jeff Fritz Alderman David Austin Deputy Mayor Lynn Donnelly City Manager Mathew Chabot Alderman David Small Ass’t Clerk Melissa Wright … Continue reading City Council Minutes 04-09-2019
- Development Review Board Agenda 4-15-19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – April 15, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall There will be a site visit at 630 at 77 Green Street Amendments to the Agenda. Public Hearing – To consider the request by Otter Creek Holdings LLC for a variance to change the use at 135 … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 4-15-19
- Recreation Committee Meeting Minutes 4-10-2019 - Minutes City of Vergennes Recreation Committee Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall April 10, 2019 6:00 p.m. Present: Tim Cook, Lynn Jackson, Linda Hawley, Matt DeBlois, Robyn Newton, Lynne Rapoport, Lee Shorey, Heather Simons, Janice Bosworth Call to order 5:59 Amendments to Agenda 5 min Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 3/13/2019 5 min Hear Visitors … Continue reading Recreation Committee Meeting Minutes 4-10-2019