Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Vergennes Day – August 24 and 25, 2018 - Vergennes Day is Saturday, August 25, 2018! Come out for the Street Dance the night before, on Friday, August 24 too! Schedule of Events (Addison County Chamber of Commerce)
- Development Review Board Agenda – August 20, 2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – August 20, 2018 7 p.m. City Hall 6:30 p.m. Site Visit Pflaster Investments, LLC 10 Main Street Public Hearing – Lincoln Geronimo, LLC, 33 Green Street, Change Use of Community Center to Retail Store, Site Plan Review. Public Hearing – Pflaster Investments, LLC (Owner), … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda – August 20, 2018
- Development Review Board Minutes 07-16-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, JULY 16, 2018 Members Present: Peter Garon, Brent Rakowski, Tim Cook, Jason Mullin, Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport Members Absent: Jason Farrell Meeting Guests: Jory Raphael, Anna Charlebois, Dan Pflaster, Zhen Ting, Ling Lee Present: Zoning Administrator Mel Hawley The Development Review Board conducted a site … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes 07-16-2018
- Primary Election Results – August 2018 - Here are the results: Primary Election – 2018 August. Of the 1,857 registered voters we had 437 participants which is 23.5% turnout.
- Primary Elections – August 14, 2018 - Come out and vote in the primary elections on Tuesday, August 14, 2018. Polling hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and voting will take place at the Vergennes Fire Station located at 50 Green Street.