Memorial Day Parade – May 27, 2019
Vermont’s largest Memorial Day parade is hosted by American Legion Post 14. The theme for 2019 is “Now and Forever, We Remember.” On Monday, May 27, the parade will begin at 11 a.m. from Vergennes Union High School. It will wind its way through the streets of Vergennes until it finishes at the City Green around 1:30 p.m.
New on Vergennes.org
- Draft Development Review Board Minutes 5-20-19 - DRAFT DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MAY 20, 2019 Members Present: Chair Brent Rakowski, Vice-Chair Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport, Jason Mullin, Teresa Hyndman, Tim Cook. Members Absent: Jason Farrell Guests: Aliceanne LaValley, Dutch LaValley, Joanne Blais, Donna Blais, Tina Booska, Heidi Mahoney, Daniel Hassan, Rebecca Hassan Present: Zoning Administrator Peter Garon The meeting was … Continue reading Draft Development Review Board Minutes 5-20-19
- Development Review Board Agenda 5-20-19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – May 20, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall There will be a site visit at 630 at 40 North Street Amendments to the Agenda. Public Hearing – To consider the request by Edward and Tina Booska to demolish an accessory building (garage) at 77 Green … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 5-20-19
- Basin Task Force Meeting Minutes 5-16-2019 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda Vergennes City Hall May 16, 2019 6:30 p.m. Members Present: Dave Austin, Bill Benton, Tim Cowan, Tim Cook, Mike Winslow Members Absent: Kathy Rossier, Jill Strube Guests: Carrie MacFarlane (Addison County Walk Bike Council) 1. Call to Order, Amendments to Agenda 2. Visitors – Carrie introduced … Continue reading Basin Task Force Meeting Minutes 5-16-2019
- Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda 5-16-2019 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda Vergennes City Hall May 16, 2019 6:30 p.m. Call to Order, Amendments to Agenda Visitors Approval of Minutes Citizens’ Comments Business Signage – (Bill) Parking – (Tim Cowan) Paths – (Tim Cook/ Tim Cowan) Set date for June Work Day Determine scope for June Work Day … Continue reading Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda 5-16-2019
- City Council Minutes 05-07-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MAY 07, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall in the conference room. Those in attendance were: Mayor Jeff Fritz Alderman David Austin Deputy Mayor Lynn Donnelly City Clerk Joan Devine Alderman David Small Reporter Andy Kirkaldy Alderman Mark Koenig Police Chief … Continue reading City Council Minutes 05-07-2019