Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Recreation Committee Meeting Minutes 7-10-2019 - MINUTES City of Vergennes Recreation Committee Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall July 10, 2019 6:00 p.m. Present: Tim Cook, Matt DeBlois, Lynne Rapoport, Anna Rakowski, Robyn Newton, Erin Roche, Heather Simons Called to order: 6:02 Amendments to Agenda 5 min Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 5/8/2019 5 min Motion to accept minutes M. DeBlois, … Continue reading Recreation Committee Meeting Minutes 7-10-2019
- Development Review Board Agenda7-15-2019 - AGENDA City of Vergennes – Development Review Board Regular Meeting – July 15, 2019 7 p.m. City Hall Amendments to the Agenda. Public Hearing – To consider the request by D&T Clark, Trustees, owners, and Daniel and Rebecca Hassan (Grand Senior Living), applicants to demolish the existing structure at 40 North Street. The public hearing … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda7-15-2019
- Basin Docks Are In! - Vergennes Docks Are Open We are pleased to announce that the City docks in the Basin are in. Space is available on a first come-first serve basis, and reservations are not accepted. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- City Council-Special Meeting 7-9-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT SPECIAL MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL July 9, 2019 5:30 p.m. Vergennes City Hall AGENDA CALL TO ORDER VISITORS, AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA POSSIBLE EXECUTIVE SESSION RETURN TO SPECIAL MEETING ADJOURN City Council-Special Meeting 7-9-2019
- Recreation Committee Agenda 7-10-19 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Recreation Committee Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall July 10, 2019 6:00 p.m. Amendments to Agenda 5 min Approve Minutes to Regular Meeting of 5/8/2019 5 min Hear Visitors 10 min Bike Trail Update 5 min Recreation coordinator and programming. 15 min Review and approve job description Establish hiring subcommittee New business … Continue reading Recreation Committee Agenda 7-10-19