Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Memorial Day Parade – 5-28-2018 - Vermont’s largest Memorial Day parade is hosted by American Legion Post 14. The theme for 2018 is “Honor and Commemorate: Freedom Isn’t Free.” The parade will begin at 11am on on Monday, May 28 from Vergennes Union High School. It will wind its way through the streets of Vergennes until it finishes at the City Green … Continue reading Memorial Day Parade – 5-28-2018
- City Council Agenda 05-22-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES, VERMONT REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL May 22, 2018 5:00 p.m. Site Visit – Skate Park 5:30 p.m. Fire Station Meeting Room AGENDA 5:30: 1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Amendments to Agenda 5:40: 2. Visitors – Sara McKirryher, President of VARS Brian Goodyear, Treasurer of VARS 5:45: 3. Approval … Continue reading City Council Agenda 05-22-2018
- Development Review Board Agenda 05-21-2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Development Review Board City Hall Regular Meeting May 21, 2018 7 p.m. City Hall Public Hearing – Denecker Real Estate Investments II, LLC (Owner),Robert Feuerstein/Rockfire 14, LLC (Applicant), 14 Main Street, Change Use from Motor Vehicle Sales to Manufacture, Storage, Distribution and Sale of Wine and Hard Ciders, and Retail Sales … Continue reading Development Review Board Agenda 05-21-2018
- Development Review Board Minutes 04-16-2018 - Under Review
- City Council Minutes 05-08-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL MEETING May 8, 2018 MINUTES Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. The agenda was amended by adding item 5h. – “Schedule Skate Park Site Visit”. Those in attendance were: Mayor Renny Perry Alderman Lynn Donnelly Deputy Mayor Jeffrey Fritz City Manager … Continue reading City Council Minutes 05-08-2018