New on Vergennes.org
- Planning Commission Minutes 03-05-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2018 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Tim Cook, Cheryl Brinkman, John Coburn Also Present: Mel Hawley, Zoning Administrator Shannon called the regular meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. He asked if there were any proposed amendments to the agenda. No amendments were … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes 03-05-2018
- City Council Minutes 02-13-2018 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL February 13, 2018 MINUTES Michael Daniels resigned as mayor on February 8, 2018. In accordance with the City Charter, Renny Perry, as the duly chosen senior alderman, assumed the duties of mayor. Mayor Renny Perry called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at the Vergennes Fire Station. Those in attendance … Continue reading City Council Minutes 02-13-2018
- Election Results – March 2018 - Here are the election results for March 6, 2018. We had 502 ballots cast which is 27.5% of our registered voters. March 6, 2018 Election Results [.pdf] NOTE: School ballot results are Vergennes only – our numbers will be added to Ferrisburgh, Addison, Waltham and Panton to determine if the article passed or failed.
- Planning Commission Agenda 03-05-2018 - AGENDA City of Vergennes Planning Commission Regular Meeting Vergennes City Hall March 5, 2018 7:00 p.m. Amendments to Agenda 1 min Hear Visitors 1 min Approve Minutes to Special Meeting of 02/05/2018 2 min Park Street Streetscape Project 5 min Recommendation to Apply for Downtown Transportation Fund Grant Electric Vehicle Charging Stations 5 min Notice of … Continue reading Planning Commission Agenda 03-05-2018
- Planning Commission Minutes 02-05-2018 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES PUBLIC HEARING AND REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2018 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Tim Cook, Cheryl Brinkman Members Absent: John Coburn Also Present: Mel Hawley, Zoning Administrator, Mayor Michael Daniels, Scott Hardy, Danelle Birong, Jason Farrell Shannon called the public hearing to order at 7:05 p.m. … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes 02-05-2018