Vergennes is a unique community with an extraordinary location on Otter Creek in Addison County. We are centrally located between Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains, the City of Burlington and Middlebury College. Our historic downtown will tempt you with great restaurants and locally owned shops. Our architecture will remind you of 19th century New England. Our citizens love living here and enjoy sharing their community. On behalf of the citizens and employees of the City of Vergennes, we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your visit.
New on Vergennes.org
- Basin Task Force Meeting Agenda 9-19-2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES BASIN TASK FORCE MEETING AGENDA SEPTEMBER 19, 2019 6:30pm MacDONOUGH PARK AGENDA Call to Order, Amendments to the Agenda Visitors Business Site Visit- Walking Path Alignment Macdonough Park to Potash Brook 4.Approval of Minutes 5.Citizen Comments 6.Adjournment
- Development Review Board Minutes, Special Meeting, August 29, 2019 - DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES SPECIAL MEETING August 29, 2019 Members Present: Chair Brent F. Rakowski, Vice-Chair Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport, Tim Cook (left at 8:10 p.m.), Jason Mullin, Teresa Hyndman, Carrie Macfarlane Present: Zoning Administrator Peter Garon Chair Brent F. Rakowski called the special meeting to order at 7 p.m. The order of the agenda … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes, Special Meeting, August 29, 2019
- Development Review Board Minutes, August 19, 2019 - DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD MINUTES REGULAR MEETING August 19, 2019 Members Present: Vice-Chair Don Peabody, Steve Rapoport, Tim Cook, Jason Mullin, Teresa Hyndman Members Absent: Chair Brent F. Rakowski, Carrie Macfarlane Guests: Aliceanne LaValley, C.R. LaValley, William Houston, Connie Houston, Bill Benton, Gabe McGuigan, Kevin Theiss, Rebecca Hassan, Daniel Hassan, Beverly Biello, Edward Biello, Julie Peddie, … Continue reading Development Review Board Minutes, August 19, 2019
- City Council Minutes 09-10-2019 - VERGENNES CITY COUNCIL SEPTEMBER 10, 2019 MINUTES Mayor Jeff Fritz called the regular meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall in the conference room. He advised Alderman David Small will be present on speaker phone until his arrival (5:43 p.m.). The agenda was amended to include item 5e – SaVida Health Update. The … Continue reading City Council Minutes 09-10-2019
- Planning Commission Minutes August 5, 2019 - CITY OF VERGENNES PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019 Members Present: Shannon Haggett-Chair, Mike Winslow-Vice Chair, Danelle Birong, Carrie Macfarlane, Tim Cook Members Absent: Cheryl Brinkman, John Coburn Visitor: Brent Rakowski, Chair of Development Review Board Also Present: Peter Garon, Zoning Administrator Chair Shannon Haggett called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. … Continue reading Planning Commission Minutes August 5, 2019