City of Vergennes – Development Review Board
Regular Meeting, January 20, 2020
City Hall, 7 PM
- Amendments to the Agenda
- Public Hearing – To consider application #2019-047 by Christopher Beuhler for site plan and conditional use review to change the use at 34 Main Street from Professional Office/Residence to a one-family residence and Medical Services. The application will be reviewed under Articles VII and VIII, and section 1605 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Continuation of Deliberative Session on the application of Didier and Julianne Murat to demolish part of a porch and make other exterior alterations to the existing structure at 104 South Water Street.
- Site plan review for demolition of the gatehouse at the Prospect Cemetery, West Main Street.
- Discussion of possible changes to the Rules of Procedure and Rules of Ethics. (Any changes under consideration will be warned for and voted on at subsequent meetings.)
- Zoning Administrator Report
- GMP Shed
- Other Business