City of Vergennes – Development Review Board
Regular Meeting, September 16, 2019
City Hall, 7 PM
- Amendments to the Agenda
- Public Hearing – To consider a request by Frank Trombley, owner, and Vermont Redemption Inc., applicant, for site plan approval and conditional use approval to build an accessory structure to house a can bailer. The request will be considered under Article VII, Article VIII, and Section 1613 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by Kennedy Brothers Inc., owner, and Shacksbury Cider, applicant, for conditional use approval to change the use of the second floor of the so-called “white building” to enclosed manufacturing (cider brewing, bottling), restaurant, and indoor recreation (2 shuffleboard courts). The request will be considered under Article VIII and Section 1613 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Public Hearing – To consider a change of use request by James Amblo for the front portion of 214 Main Street from retail to office; for a new use for the rear portion of the first floor as a professional studio; for a new use for the vacant area of the third floor as a residence; and a variance of parking regulations. The request will be considered under Section 1609, Article VIII, and Article XII.
- Pending Decision – Hassan application for demolition of 40 North Street.
- Pending Decision – Blais application to replace structure at 140 Green Street.
- Pending Decision – 29 Short Street LLC application for multi-family residence at 29 Short Street.
- Conditional use review and parking waiver request for a change of use of garage at 19 South Water Street to a home occupation and dwelling unit (Multi-family residence).
- Election of a Secretary for the DRB.
- Review and accept minutes of the previous regular meeting of August 19, 2019, and the special meeting of August 19, 2019.
- Other Business