City of Vergennes – Development Review Board
Regular Meeting – March 18, 2019
- Amendments to the Agenda.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by Gregory and Heather Carlton for site plan and conditional use review for a Bed and Breakfast (Airbnb) at 54 MacDonough Drive. The request will be reviewed pursuant to Article VII and VIII of the zoning and subdivision regulations.
- Public Hearing – To consider an appeal by Otter Creek Holdings LLC of the Zoning Administrator denial of a request to change the use at 135 Main Street to allow residential housing on the first floor. The request will be reviewed pursuant to Article VI of the zoning and subdivision regulations.
- Glenn Kimball – Site plan review for addition to garage.
- Denecker Real Estate Investments II LLC –Site plan and conditional use review for continuation of use as Auto sales and repair at 14 Main Street. At issue is continuation of a non conforming use.
- Matthew Crowley – Site plan review for addition of basement windows.
- Review and accept minutes of previous meeting, February 18, 2019.
- Report of Zoning Administrator
- Other Business