City of Vergennes – Development Review Board
Regular Meeting – July 15, 2019
- Amendments to the Agenda.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by D&T Clark, Trustees, owners, and Daniel and Rebecca Hassan (Grand Senior Living), applicants to demolish the existing structure at 40 North Street. The public hearing is postponed to August 19, 2019 at the request of the applicant.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Vergennes, for site plan review to change the use at a portion of the structure at 20 Armory Lane from an office to a community center. The request will be reviewed pursuant to Article VII of the zoning and subdivision regulations.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by 103 Panton Road LLC and 105 Panton Road LLC (William and Constance Houston) for subdivision review to join 103 Panton Road and 105 Panton Road into one lot, conditional use review for construction of a 100 feet by 200 feet building on the new lot, and Local Act 250 review. The request will be considered under Article IX and Section 1611 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Public Hearing – To consider the request by Shenandoah, LLC for Local Act 250 review for an adaptive reuse project at 1 & 2 Canal Street (Haviland Shade Roller Mill and Annex). The request will be considered under Article XI of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations. The public hearing is postponed to August 19, 2019 at the request of the applicant.
- Site Plan Review and Conditional Use Review of an application from L.F. Benton Company for a change of use of a portion of the property at 300 Main Street. The request will be reviewed under Article VII, VIII, and Section 1610 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Waiver request per section 1604 (F)(5) of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations from Donna Blais to replace a one story building in the Historic Neighborhood with a similar one-story structure. The request will be reviewed under Article IX and Section 1604 of the Zoning and Subdivision Regulations.
- Site Plan Review, Conditional Use Review, and Variance request by 29 Short Street LLC for a multiple family residence at 29 Short Street.
- Site Plan and Conditional Use Review from the Trembley Holdings (Vergennes Variety) for a 10 by 10 square foot structure to house a can crusher.
- Conditional Use Review for modifications to the Shacksbury Cider permit to allow food service on the second floor.
- Pending Decision Review – Shenandoah, LLC for an adaptive reuse project at 1-2 Canal Street.
- Review and accept minutes of previous meeting, June 17, 2019.
- Report of Zoning Administrator
- Other Business